Friday, June 8, 2012

I WON'T HAVE ANOTHER-TRIPLE CROWN WINNER

In a pretty shocking announcement trainer Doug O'neill has scratched Triple Crown hopeful and overwhelming odds on favorite I'LL HAVE ANOTHER from the Belmont Stakes. O'neill cited  tendonitis in an early a.m interview stating;

“He’s got tendonitis in his left front tendon,” O’Neill said. “He’s not 100 percent and I ain’t taking any chances.”

With everything on the line and what a Triple Crown winner would mean for the connections and the sport, O'neill must be the most responsible horseman in history, ( or someone slipped him an enormous envelope full of unmarked bills...) I believe a staggering amount of trainers would try to roll the dice and risk a catastrophic injury for a shot at history. 

So what that means is...Dullahan will likely be the new morning line favorite and I've got work to do.

Good Luck and that's all I got,
raychihasspoken 

0 comments:

Post a Comment